Mazars is an international, integrated organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services comprising 20 000 professionals in 86 countries and territories.
Gary Eisenberg of Eisenberg & Associates is a leading South African immigration lawyer specialising in immigration and citizenship law.
Mazars and Eisenberg & Associates have combined their expertise to form the Emigration Bureau.
We will be able to assist with the regarding the following frequently asked questions:
- Will I be liable for estate duty in South Africa once I have emigrated?
- Can I take unlimited capital once I emigrate?
- What happens if I inherit from a South African resident post emigration?
- Can I maintain my family trust if I emigrate?
- My children left South Africa as students and never formally emigrated. Can they inherit from my estate?
- Will my assets be blocked in South Africa once I emigrate?
- How much time can I spend in South Africa post my emigration?
Tax in RSA
For enquiries on Tax in South Africa please click the button below:
For enquiries on Exchange Control please click the button below:
Tax outside RSA
For enquiries on Tax outside of South Africa please click the button below:
For Immigration Services in Destination Country please click the button below: